Bookkeepers are Welcome to apply to join our expanding team at Impressions WA.
THE COMPANY: We’re a Bookkeeping practice that operates in the Northern Regions of Perth. Our mission is to provide exceptional bookkeeping services to business owners, paying particular attention to the quality we provide.
Our practice operates on a proven Bookkeeping system to guarantee our mission is successful.
THE ROLE: Our Bookkeepers start working at 10-15 hours a week increasing to full time hours (or as many as the bookkeeper chooses to work).
The role involves extensive bookkeeping, monthly reconciliations, BAS, accounts payable, payroll, superannuation, and general Bookkeeping tasks with offsite clients.
THE CANDIDATE: Successful candidates must possess the following:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Have a BAS Agent License or Equivalent
- Able to demonstrate comprehensive bookkeeping experience in MYOB / Xero
- A passion and keen eye for detail
- Innovative and possess problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile for the Client (Customer relation skills)
- Extremely good time management skills
Any successful candidates will be required to undergo our in-house assessment exam and upon passing the exam, undergo our orientation and training program before commencing work.
If you have a desire to use your excellent bookkeeping skills and want to advance in your career further. Then send your résumé / bookkeeping profile, cover letter and a statement demonstrating how you meet the selection criteria to email@example.com.
NB: Bookkeepers with own clients base are welcome to apply. Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.